Shadow Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion

3 posters

Go down

the best old cartoons

The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_lcap0%The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_lcap0%The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_lcap33%The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_lcap67%The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion Empty The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion

Post  Twig Wed Jan 21 2009, 23:04

IMO its the Simpsons Ed Edd n Eddy and Total Drama Island (only because it shows how retarded reality shows are) Whats yours?
Twig
Twig

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion Empty Re: The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion

Post  Rizzy Thu Jan 22 2009, 05:26

Everyone noes that its T&J FTW!!!...but i had to vote for looney toons XD
lol! "Aint I a stinker?" lol! R.I.P. the old Cartoon Network Sad
Rizzy
Rizzy

https://www.youtube.com/user/bernardboy54

Back to top Go down

The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion Empty Re: The Greatest Cartoons in your opinion

Post  jmoanity Mon Jan 26 2009, 00:45

simpsons family guy futurama American dad south park tdi 6teen

jmoanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum